Epiphone Wilshire?

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

Noisy Cat

Epiphone Wilshire?

Post by Noisy Cat »

These are giving me bonars right now - anyone got one?

For £279 from GAK you can't go wrong, right?

ekwatts
A series of tubes

Post by ekwatts »

Do love them. When robroe is right, he's right. There's a new anniversary one coming out with a big white stripe and trem bar as well this year, I think.
Brandon W wrote:you elites.
markarkark

Post by markarkark »

Yeah these are cool. Not mad keen on the band, but the dude from My Chemical Romance has a really nice ivory sig model. No batwing headstock though.
laterallateral
Traynor or Death

Post by laterallateral »

Doesn't he have a green Crestwood-looking one with weird electronics and a racing stripe down the middle of the body, too?

Edit: It's the same thing as the white one, just a different finish. I'd hit it, though!

robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

i saw a used one at guitar center about a month ago for like 169. it was a hardtail version and it was hung on the damn cieling, i really wanted to give it a go as i have never messed with one, love the looks, and rob roe was in love with his.
sunshiner

Post by sunshiner »

I used to have a reissue of Wilshire with mini humbuckers but without a tremotone. Well made guitar in common, but it has some shortcomings for me. First of all the neck is skinny and feels wide, I don't think that it is wider than regular Gibson necks like 59, which I actually like, but it feels wide because of its slim profile. The next weak point are pickups, I expected some ringing sound from them, but they're just rough, harsh and edgy to my ears. Despite all these flaws I liked it for its original noble appearance.
matte30is wrote:Someone man up and get a balloon.
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

SHITTY VIDEOS OF ADAM PLAYING MINE IN THE FIRST VIDEO. I SOLD IT TO HIM FOR 100 BUCKS TO HELP FUND OPERATION FIESTA RED JAGUAR 3 YEARS AGO

[youtube][/youtube]

HERE ARE 2 MORE WITH SOME TRIBUTES TO UWAN AND COWBELL

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]