Fujigen seems to come up with new Mustang style guitars

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

kypdurron

Fujigen seems to come up with new Mustang style guitars

Post by kypdurron »

priced at 88.200 Yen, it should be a little more expensive than the Fender Reissue. Dunno ... it has a Strat Trem and a typical "no license" headstock.

http://www.fujigen-customhouse.jp/shopb ... 4/X/order/
laterallateral
Traynor or Death

Post by laterallateral »

Cyclones with offbrand necks?
Last edited by laterallateral on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 115,726 times in total
laterallateral
Traynor or Death

Post by laterallateral »

Gah!
Graffiti Yeller looks ug-leeeeeeeee without rosewood fingerboard.
Last edited by laterallateral on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 115,726 times in total
thickarms

Post by thickarms »

that's gotta be one of the worst tort's i've seen
Viljami

Post by Viljami »

It's the same as in the Mustang Bass RI's. I fancy it better than the blood-diarrhea tort.
Wild spirit of the Eagle, Black hawk, bird of prey design
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

Post by hotrodperlmutter »

laterallateral wrote:Cyclones with offbrand necks?
aye. dead-on bodies.
thickarms wrote:that's gotta be one of the worst tort's i've seen
not i.
kadium

Post by kadium »

This is how google translated it, Our own type of cyclone. Looks simple and lovely. Limited models ordered goods shops and an attractive sense of tension softer sound. You chickened out and please come early! Weight 3.7 kg.

Cyclone type of shop orders. This model has exploded manager Higashihara personal taste! There is nothing, I hope this body shape, simple controls and saying, I said a short but friendly Midiamusukeru finger, saying this color, comfort and play the instrument has to say finished, I like everything .

Care into their condition,fourstocked colors from where Go figure, I Hey. With us, "Is it safe, I was aligned so" is reason to even think of this instrument should頂Kere touch "easy" because I頂Keru you know the charm that beginners, small hands If, in a good way to just use the handy little model is recommended by all means to come. It may look like a delicate look to, and firmly made instruments, guitars and practical because it is easy to handle, even veteran players everyone, I try -頂Kitai model.

CFS,Compound Radius,Smooth Griptechnology FujiGen as "cool" packed model, are making good time. In specification,Ncst-M10series of different body shapes, but I feel that Rotomachikkutaipu peg, the point I have been employed around the saddle block type. The sound of Midiamusukeru bulge, one, I've been putting me core.

Basically,NCST-M10series is the same, body shape, it is a different arrangement of the control points. I am173centimeters tall but, I'm Stratocaster body size is too large for a moment. There comes this cyclone type, the body is easy to tuck a small, well balanced when it is hanging in the straps up and down into the asymmetric contour is also practical. The Stratocaster is the volume, the volume of playing for people who do not think there is a disturbing aspect. Shimai hand hitting the volume while playing, the sound becomes less thing I do not? This place is good for those people. Kiku also for many people waving strokes, but this place, and controls are hard to get hit (and seems poised to play the guitar at an angle, especially hanging in straps), also, I like. Convenient and easy to use, yet is also unique parts If you have a solid sense of security as the Stratocaster is a great model!

06,this hotel is only produced. Whether subsequent production is at present determined.4color06by making this so has the amount of fine stock, depending on what is now selling06books only! It is also the thing that
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

Post by hotrodperlmutter »

hot shit.

what's up with the little baby boner toggle knob?
Rox

Post by Rox »

I'd rock the shit out of one.....
thickarms

Post by thickarms »

colabonham wrote:It's the same as in the Mustang Bass RI's. I fancy it better than the blood-diarrhea tort.
maybe it just photographs badly, especially in the top photo. I quite like the brown tort on mustang basses
thickarms

Post by thickarms »

colabonham wrote:It's the same as in the Mustang Bass RI's. I fancy it better than the blood-diarrhea tort.
maybe it just photographs badly, especially in the top photo. I quite like the brown tort on mustang basses
saf

Post by saf »

I think it's a nice try to make a great guitar but they failed somewhat in the final design.
Phil O'Keefe

Post by Phil O'Keefe »

hotrodperlmutter wrote:hot shit.

Now we're talking! 8)

If only they were Fender authorized and didn't have the semi-ugly headstocks. But then again, to be fair, I've seen much worse looking ones...
paul_

Post by paul_ »

hotrodperlmutter wrote:
thickarms wrote:that's gotta be one of the worst tort's i've seen
not i.
+1

Of course, many regard some pretty ridiculous looking stuff as 'tort' these days, like this minger

I passed over many a CIJ Jag for having a pickguard remotely like that
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Doug

Post by Doug »

Hotrod, I think the "baby boner" is a nod to the Duo-Sonic. Same style and location...maybe cheaper to build with one toggle than to have the two in-phase, out-of-phase switches like a Mustang.
Doug
Mages
súper crujiente

Post by Mages »

nah, it's a cyclone. I guess you could say the cyclone is a nod to the duo-sonic, but I think it's more of a mustang made more user friendly.
Doug

Post by Doug »

Mages wrote:nah, it's a cyclone. I guess you could say the cyclone is a nod to the duo-sonic, but I think it's more of a mustang made more user friendly.
Oh yeah, I didn't mean the guitar was a nod to the Duo...just that switch type & location.
Doug
broncobuster80

Post by broncobuster80 »

I dont like the strat trem... One of the things I dig about the fender shorts are the trem systems that some have (love the bronco trem).