Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

Mr Mustache

an insane collection of pedals and amps

Post by Mr Mustache »

Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Cripes, like $3000 worth of Boss pedals there.

Lol @ the power driver creeping in in box form.
Is this person some scumbag collector?
Mr Mustache

Post by Mr Mustache »

Mike wrote:Image

Cripes, like $3000 worth of Boss pedals there.

Lol @ the power driver creeping in in box form.
Is this person some scumbag collector?
yeah he seems to be some scumbag deadhead collector, that reminds me i need to get my damn PW-2 back :x

check this these

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62767557@N00/123839010/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62767557@N00/225288348/
superfuzz

Post by superfuzz »

wow, that guy has an awfull lot of effects.
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

Hotness.

lots of cool Mutron stuff too.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

Okay I scrolled through every single page, this guy has one of the coolest collections of gear I have ever seen.

He has an original Tycobrahe Octavia, Parapedal, Pedalflange, wow. Crazy Beans. Cool mutron stuff, and assload of vintage Analog Delay, Way Huge..Everything, Lovetone everything..., Matamp made Oranges...

Sick.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Who the fuck needs 20 identical Ibanez delays - that's fucking lame. Driving up the price for others and denying real players access to that pedal.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

I'm so sorry, I am a delay glutten. Grab those Ibanez AD-80s. Original Panasonic MN3005 chips. Tube Screamers of the future. In 5 years, they will sell for $500 a piece.
Moneez.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

What a choad.
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

There is some hoarding going on, but it's his money. Also who's to say who a "real player" is and who is worthy of having stuff? I'm sure he aquired these in shops, ebay and all the normal avenues and everybody else had their own shot to get them. The guy has such eclectic taste, it seems geniune. It doesn't seem like TGP normal flavor of the month keeping up with the Jones's crap where people are just buying the supposed latest and greatest.

I understand the vintage delay thing. I am not saying you need 20 but, they don't make those chips the same anymore and they probably never will. It's like land, you can't own enough land if you got money, cause there ain't more being made. From a player and collector standpoint it makes sense.

This is a forum where broke kidz buy more than one Vestax Delay. And one person gets a Tele and the next week 10 people get a Tele, so spare me the Soapbox.

He took it to the next level, his collection is Mighty Healthy, I ain't gonna hate but congratulate.
Mo Law-ka
strictly roots

Post by Mo Law-ka »

jcyphe wrote:Image

Hotness.

a solidbody es-335?
jcyphe wrote: Mo is the most sensible person in this thread.
icey wrote:and thats for the hatters (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

Mo Rocca wrote:
jcyphe wrote:Image

Hotness.

a solidbody es-335?
are you serious???

as icey would say Travis Bean are lendary
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

jcyphe wrote:There is some hoarding going on, but it's his money. Also who's to say who a "real player" is and who is worthy of having stuff? I'm sure he aquired these in shops, ebay and all the normal avenues and everybody else had their own shot to get them. The guy has such eclectic taste, it seems geniune. It doesn't seem like TGP normal flavor of the month keeping up with the Jones's crap where people are just buying the supposed latest and greatest.

I understand the vintage delay thing. I am not saying you need 20 but, they don't make those chips the same anymore and they probably never will. It's like land, you can't own enough land if you got money, cause there ain't more being made. From a player and collector standpoint it makes sense.

This is a forum where broke kidz buy more than one Vestax Delay. And one person gets a Tele and the next week 10 people get a Tele, so spare me the Soapbox.

He took it to the next level, his collection is Mighty Healthy, I ain't gonna hate but congratulate.
Eh? Ain't noone here owns more than one Vestax Delay. Get YO Facts straight
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

Mike wrote:
jcyphe wrote:There is some hoarding going on, but it's his money. Also who's to say who a "real player" is and who is worthy of having stuff? I'm sure he aquired these in shops, ebay and all the normal avenues and everybody else had their own shot to get them. The guy has such eclectic taste, it seems geniune. It doesn't seem like TGP normal flavor of the month keeping up with the Jones's crap where people are just buying the supposed latest and greatest.

Eh? Ain't noone here owns more than one Vestax Delay. Get YO Facts straight
I clearly remeber somebody owning one and bidding on another on ebay, maybe they won or lost but the fact is the same. They already had one and were thinking of getting a backup or simply buying one because they could or saw some value in it.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Not monetary value though. Those pedals fetch less than a secondhand Boss DD-3.

The MDX is all about the sondz.
aphasiac

Post by aphasiac »

guitars, amps and pedals are made to be played. having them sitting around collecting dust for money making purposes = lame-o.

Let's hope Ibanez or Behringrer reissue the AD-80 with the original chips. Imagine his face when he checked gearwire that day! :D
LimpDickCheney

Post by LimpDickCheney »

I just sold this guy an amp... My 1956 White Model 80. John Rucklick is his name.
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

collecting rare shit is his game..
Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

fuck the bastard he has lovetones
Pens
less dickface

Post by Pens »

:(

IC MN3005
4096-stage BBD (These have been tested in my Stereo Memory Man)
PRICE: $25.00 Shipping Wt. 0.03 oz

Sonofabitch is hoarding all the good delay chips.
euan wrote: I'm running in monoscope right now. I can't read multiple dimensions of meta right now