WANT

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

paul_

Post by paul_ »

Nick wrote: However, when you strum chords in rhythm playing, it will screw up the tracking horribly, making it glitch. Usually strumming chords interupts the synth, basically it thinks every time you're strumming you're muting the last chord you strummed....however it reads this differently for each string, which is why it cuts in and out giving the illusion of it glitching.
yar, that's what i meant. i've never really played through one, but my guitar teacher had one years ago and showed me all the things it doesn't do perfectly, one of them was when he was strumming chords and another was a bend. since i didn't notice chords in the demo in question i figured it had a problem like you described earlier where you'd have to be careful not to upset the synth.

how much are we talking for this thing anyway?
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Nick
Y'SEE!?

Post by Nick »

I still have the original manuals, the original box, etc...

Considering what they're doing on ebay, and what I paid/traded for it, I'd say $400+shipping is more than fair for its condition.

If I list it on ebay I'd expect to be getting $500.