Boss OC-2
Boss OD-2
Boss OS-2
Boss SD-2
Boss DD-3
Boss CS-2
Boss CS-3

There may be more…
Last edited by Noirie. on Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theshadowofseattle wrote:less being WOKE
more being STOKED
plopswagon
cutesy tag

Post by plopswagon »

DS-1
DF-2*
FZ-2

*well I had, but did not own
► Show Spoiler
ekwatts wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:53 pm The word "moisty" has made me irrationally angry.
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

great thread idea!

GE-7
DD-7

so yeah, my collection has been very limited for those i've owned. i've borrowed and used

MT-2
TU-2
BF-3
NickS

Post by NickS »

CH-1 Super Chorus: Given this broken, repaired it and it was the standard chorus on my rock covers pedal board. Currently on the shelf.
TU-2 Tuner: My go-to pedal board tuner for years, but currently on the shelf as the M9 has a tuner.
TR-2 Tremolo: Gift from Rob prog. Currently on the shelf.
EH-1 Enhancer: Can't resist a bargain, never used live. Whereabouts currently unknown.
VE-2 Vocal Enhancer: Tried for harmonising in the soul band, vocalist didn't like it. Currently used for vocal reverb on JamKazam sessions.
Last edited by NickS on Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Personal pronouns he/him
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

Not that many
Sd 1
Ds 2
Ps 2
Ps 3
Ps 5
Oc 3
Rc 2
Think that's it.
paul_

Post by paul_ »

DS-1 Distortion
DS-2 Super Distortion
CE-2 CE-3 Chorus
OBD-3 Bass Overdrive

Still like DS-2. CE-2 was technically my brother’s because our older cousin gave it to us when my brother was a much more accomplished guitarist with a nicer amp. I concealed the Ibanez DML10 he gave us with it though so it’s ok, plus I owned tons of chorus pedals that were nicer than the Boss later on and have a DOD FX65 on my board now.

edit- whoops, it was actually a CE-3 for sure, and I did have an OBD-3 Bass Overdrive (yellow OD-3 equiv for bass gtr) but never used it and sold it on eBay.
Last edited by paul_ on Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

I've got a soft spot for Boss pedals:

AC-2
BF-3
CE-2w
CH-1
DA-2
DC-2w
DC-3
DD-3
DD-7
DM-2w
DS-1
EH-2
FS-5L
FS-5U
FS-6
FS-7
FV-500L
FZ-2
HF-2
HM-2
HM-3
LM-2
MD-200
OD-2r
PW-10
PW-2
RC-3
RV-6
SD-2
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
dub

Post by dub »

FZ-2
HM-2
PW-2
RV-3
RE-20

I've had some vintage roland stuff. RE-501, AF-100, AD-50

I should try more stuff, curious about their flanger & compressor.
Thom
lamp

Post by Thom »

Surprisingly few, and half of them quite recently.
TU-2 Tuner
RC-2 Loop Station
HF-2 High Band Flanger
DS-1 Distortion
JB-2 Angry Driver
SY-1 Synthesizer
DD-8 Digital Delay
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

I don't think I've owned any apart from a DD3, but I've had two of those. One bought off Rob Progrockabuse in 2009 and then sold in 2015, but I missed it so bought another one last year.
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

Still have

DD-3
HM--2
SD-1

Have had

OS-2 (shouldn't have sold this one)
MT-2
DS-1(×2)
BF-2
AC-2
ME-20
XY
Fakir Mustache

Post by Fakir Mustache »

DS-1 (sold)
OD-2
FZ-2
CE-3 (may be faulty)
TW-1
PN-2
PH-2
PH-3
BF-3
SYB-3 (I'll probably get rid of this once I record something- project I started 6 years ago or something and never finished or continued)
NickD wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:44 pm
plopswagon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 pm Fuck! My car runs on Tubes!
When you press the accelerator past halfway it doesn’t actually go any faster, but the engine noise distorts
riotshield

Post by riotshield »

OS-2 my main driver before I got some carl martins. Not sure if i still have it (edit: found it)
PS-3 my favourite one, bought a replacement one immediately, after my first PS-3 died
DM-2 I borrowed (stole) this one from a venue we once played. It seemed it was collecting dust at the office of the fat drunk venue manager, probably forgotten by a band years ago, so I thought I would put it to good use instead. Sold it for $$$ some weeks later. I guess this doesnt count in my “owned� list?
RC-2 still on my pedalboard
plopswagon
cutesy tag

Post by plopswagon »

riotshield wrote:DM-2 I borrowed (stole) this one from a venue we once played. It seemed it was collecting dust at the office of the fat drunk venue manager, probably forgotten by a band years ago, so I thought I would put it to good use instead. Sold it for $$$ some weeks later. I guess this doesnt count in my “owned� list?
I think you “owned� the venue manager.
► Show Spoiler
ekwatts wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:53 pm The word "moisty" has made me irrationally angry.
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

riotshield wrote:OS-2 my main driver before I got some carl martins. Not sure if i still have it (edit: found it)
PS-3 my favourite one, bought a replacement one immediately, after my first PS-3 died
DM-2 I borrowed (stole) this one from a venue we once played. It seemed it was collecting dust at the office of the fat drunk venue manager, probably forgotten by a band years ago, so I thought I would put it to good use instead. Sold it for $$$ some weeks later. I guess this doesnt count in my “owned� list?

I really liked the OS-2 can't remember why I sold it.
XY
paul_

Post by paul_ »

plopswagon wrote:
riotshield wrote:DM-2 I borrowed (stole) this one from a venue we once played. It seemed it was collecting dust at the office of the fat drunk venue manager, probably forgotten by a band years ago, so I thought I would put it to good use instead. Sold it for $$$ some weeks later. I guess this doesnt count in my “owned� list?
I think you “owned� the venue manager.
Especially if it was Noirie.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
riotshield

Post by riotshield »

dezb1 wrote:
riotshield wrote:OS-2 my main driver before I got some carl martins. Not sure if i still have it (edit: found it)

This thread made pick up the guitar again and plug the OS-2 to the ‘ol AC15. What a great pedal it really is, indeed! The od/dist mix knob makes it so versatile
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

riotshield wrote:
dezb1 wrote:

This thread made pick up the guitar again and plug the OS-2 to the ‘ol AC15. What a great pedal it really is, indeed! The od/dist mix knob makes it so versatile
Might need to source another one...
XY
henkstroem

Post by henkstroem »

Ds-1 bought new as a teenager with duo sonic, used all personal savings, sold it years later
Tu-2, got it free, used for years, gave it to a friend
Ds-1 for 20€ after someone failed trying to mod it, got it fixed and its still in use
Ds-1 old one without box for £50, still have it. Louder than the one above, maybe didnt fix it after all
Tu-2 for cheap, gave it to bass player
Tu-3 new, in use
Os-2 got with another pedal for free, kinda fun but not my thing, use it for 70s mixer direct sounds. Would prob be great with blend.
Ds-1 broken one, got it for 10€, kept box, gave it to random sound guy at gig who asked if he can have it
Fb-2 no box for 40€ from some guy who offloaded gear during first covid spring, havent tried it yet
Bd-2w used from local shop, my main drive pedal
Cp-1x reverb from scotland, my main comp pedal
Rv-6 bought it from young dude who absolutely and deeply hated it, i like it though, now my main reverb

Maybe thats all. I tend to buy Boss when I see one cheap, dont really care what type of effect. They make good presents and also tend to sound fine.