You got this kinda fuckin mojo feathers?

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

You got this kinda fuckin mojo feathers?

Post by robroe »

Found this in my 1995 highschool yearbook on page 134.
dots wrote:incesticide
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

How come the photo is the right way up?
paul_

Post by paul_ »

I do indeed still have that inspection tag from my Jag-Stang, but only that guitar. Mine doesn't say Jag-Stang or Designed by Kurt Cobain on it. I also have 2 Fender bumperstickers still on their hangtag'd backing, one came with the JS and the other my Jaguar, as well as the generic Fender owner's manual that came with my JS even though it includes nothing specific to the JS in it (it was probably printed in like 1993)
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

I wish I kept my jagstang but I do have some inspection tags that came with it and booklet wiring diagram.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
JordanD

Post by JordanD »

I'm pretty sure I still have my hang tags too. That's cool Rob.

I also wish I kept my first JS from when I was a teen. Pretty sure I sold it to someone on the other forum back in the day. It has a very distinct gouge in the butt of the guitar and would love to buy it back.
Noirie.
YOUTH

Post by Noirie. »

I'm glad I never sold my Jaguar. I'm also glad I never bought a Jag-Stang.
plopswagon
cutesy tag

Post by plopswagon »

Noirie. wrote:I'm glad I never sold my Jaguar. I'm also glad I never bought a Jag-Stang.
me too, but I totally regret selling my Jazzmaster
► Show Spoiler
ekwatts wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:53 pm The word "moisty" has made me irrationally angry.