i just saw this diagram on an article on the Fender website

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

luciguci

i just saw this diagram on an article on the Fender website

Post by luciguci »

its all good for the most part until you get to the rhythm switching section

according to the dumbass that made this diagram, turning off the neck pickup switch in the lead section (which, like yall know, is completely inactive in the rhythm mode) will turn off the neck pickup when the rhythm section is active lmao who's mans did this shit
Doog wrote:Tone is stored in the balls
theshadowofseattle wrote:That's why there's two: one for pee, one for tone.
🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈 (she/they)
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

Chumps *arsecake*
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

it doesn't even have a mastery bridge on it either
dots wrote:incesticide
luciguci

Post by luciguci »

lmao i just read this article about the history of the jaguar and the dude fucking straight copied a few paragraphs and pasted them in later with slight modifications like dude what are you doing

like, these two sections are almost identical:
► Show Spoiler
and it happens again with this paragraph:
► Show Spoiler
and again here:
► Show Spoiler
there's even more but i think three examples is more than enough, this is the funniest fucking article i've read so far. i pulled a fucking essay out of my ass like in the beginning of 10th grade that we had to do as a warm up in the beginning of the year and that shit got a fucking college level grade, my teacher showed it off to all the other teachers and pinned it to the wall as an example of a good essay, and this guy probably got paid to churn out this copy pasta bullshit and post it like what the fuck lmao
Doog wrote:Tone is stored in the balls
theshadowofseattle wrote:That's why there's two: one for pee, one for tone.
🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈 (she/they)