Merry Spack Vibes

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

HNB

Merry Spack Vibes

Post by HNB »

My mom got me the pedal on my Christmas list. :D A Dwarfcraft Total Spak Vibes. Totally excellent overdrive pedal. I like that it has two gain options with the second switch so you can kind of do rhythm/lead settings in one pedal. It has a huge sound range also. Super awesome. I am really happy with it.

Image2015-12-25_06-38-20 by Christopher Louck, on Flickr

[youtube][/youtube]
NickS

Post by NickS »

That's a nice feature.
Benmurray85

Post by Benmurray85 »

I had to sell my internet pedal earlier this year and I miss it dearly. Its an amazing, vicious OD circuit. enjoy your new purchase
How Terribly Rock N Roll
Mike wrote:That's like honk squared. too much fucking honk.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Oh shit son!
Glad you dig it! Those are getting rare...
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
Brandon W

Post by Brandon W »

rad
cur wrote:I need it to be smaller or I get shitty messages from mezz telling me my junk's too big.
Chico Malo wrote:This thread just went down the toilet. Bye
iCEByTes wrote:Carrot´s and pussy party ((run))
HNB

Post by HNB »

aen wrote:Oh shit son!
Glad you dig it! Those are getting rare...
I actually sent it in to you guys to get the switch replaced or something. The bypass sometimes was muting the clean signal. I LOVE this pedal though. I really want to try it with my Airline style guitar. Dwarfcraft people were super nice and fast emailing about helping change the switch.

I had an issue with my Fuzz Factory pedal and they are charging me $15 to fix it. I am pretty sure those switches don't cost me that much, and I know zvex doesn't pay retail for those switches. I know labor has value, but no warrenty?

Dwarfcraft is far above them in service and I would love to buy another pedal from them. Stuff like that makes me pretty loyal to a builder. Very much appreciated! Now I just have to suffer until I can play with it again. At least I still have my diy Robot Devil for distortion. :)