Interesting Josh Homme video on different playing techniques

Guitar techniques, music theory, recording and anything to do with actually playing your guitar

Moderated By: mods

jculpjr

Interesting Josh Homme video on different playing techniques

Post by jculpjr »

Homme
[youtube][/youtube]
gusman2x

Post by gusman2x »

Yeah, these are great videos. The homme one is probably best, the st vincent a dean ween ones are good too. They're called "guitar moves" by noisey.

The billy gibbons one isn't great, and he comes across as a scumbag.

Wish they'd do j mascis.
WayToHip

Post by WayToHip »

My favourite ones of these series is with Albert Hammond Jr and Jake Bugg. Its a cool concept Homme said right away, that his style is to be simple and take away from the scale structure.
Brandon W

Post by Brandon W »

these are awesome. We had a few in the pub a while back. I really like the one on Blake Mills. Blake is arguably the best guitar player in the world. He's been touring with Fiona Apple. This guy is incredible.

[youtube][/youtube]

Bonus..Matt Sweeney produced and played guitar on my friends record.
cur wrote:I need it to be smaller or I get shitty messages from mezz telling me my junk's too big.
Chico Malo wrote:This thread just went down the toilet. Bye
iCEByTes wrote:Carrot´s and pussy party ((run))
sunshiner

Post by sunshiner »

WayToHip wrote:My favourite ones of these series is with Albert Hammond Jr and Jake Bugg. Its a cool concept Homme said right away, that his style is to be simple and take away from the scale structure.
Bugg is a really impressive lad, if he don't screw his career, he will be a great artist in a decade or so, something like Bob Dylan(Johnny Cash) mixed with Hendrix. Hammond Jr is an interesting player, it was interesting to know about that bend technique that he used in Last nite solo
matte30is wrote:Someone man up and get a balloon.