bad subforum

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderated By: mods

brainfur

bad subforum

Post by brainfur »

i dont like it
George wrote:in the future there must be only guitars or only computers
theshadowofseattle wrote:TYPICAL AMERICAN BAND LIKE JAY Z, AXE BODY SPRAY, AND THE VENTURES.
laterallateral
Traynor or Death

Post by laterallateral »

[youtube][/youtube]
HNB

Re: bad subforum

Post by HNB »

brainfur wrote:i dont like it
Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

I think this would have been more constructively posted in the pub thread about this sub forum, yes?
Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

Additionally what if all the historical threads that fit this category were moved here? Then it wouldn't look so sparse. I don't think that's worth any mods time or hassle, but it a point to consider. Give it time!
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

bad thread

i don't like it.
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

bad attitude, do not liek!
HNB

Post by HNB »

robert(original) wrote:bad attitude, do not liek!
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

Dave wrote:Additionally what if all the historical threads that fit this category were moved here? Then it wouldn't look so sparse. I don't think that's worth any mods time or hassle, but it a point to consider. Give it time!
I was thinking about that, but that would give a false indication of how much traffic there is here which would be unhelpful for working out the best format for the forum.

I do think this forum has had a difficult start with all the joke posts and stuff. As hilarious as they are.
George

Post by George »

it was always going to be slow getting off the ground as its not our main footfall but its a good thing to have

i would suggest more helpful names though:

effects changed to "amps and effects"

paper and comb changed to "other instruments"

it should also specify that the shortscale and "all other guitars" sub forums are for their respective bass counterparts also.
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

George wrote:it was always going to be slow getting off the ground as its not our main footfall but its a good thing to have
This confused me. I kept misreading it and thought it was a suggestion that we should put football discussion in here too.
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Whereas I just figured "our main football" was some new "cup of tea" slang derivative I hadn't heard yet.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
James
Nutmeg

Post by James »

I just changed the name to the previous BacchusPaul suggestion.
Shabba.
Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

Nice one James - I think that tonally sits better within the forum as a whole.
James
Nutmeg

Post by James »

Dave wrote:Additionally what if all the historical threads that fit this category were moved here? Then it wouldn't look so sparse. I don't think that's worth any mods time or hassle, but it a point to consider. Give it time!
This is probably a good idea but you're right it would be a bit time consuming. Considering your thread is what got this forum started how do you feel about having temporary mod status so you can move some threads over? I might do a bit myself over the weekend.
Shabba.
Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

Happy to help! As i said it wasn't a request to do so, just to consider that in the grand scheme of things IF those threads were here then it would be a truer indication of the kind of posts one might see over time. Essentially if you don't mind making me a temp Mod (and maybe showing me how!) then I'll happily move threads that seem appropriate here.
James
Nutmeg

Post by James »

I'm phone-scaling at work right now but will sort it out when I get home in the morning.
Shabba.
Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

James wrote:I'm phone-scaling at work right now but will sort it out when I get home in the morning.
no rush!