Amazing

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

Diva
Misty Peppers!

Amazing

Post by Diva »

[youtube][/youtube]

beautiful!
gaybear wrote:i <3 diva
Reece

Post by Reece »

That's pretty incredible.
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

One of the coolest fags I've ever seen. EVER.

I want to get him to make me one, and then SUDDENLY challenge him to a photo-duel. He would be taking shots of all these scenes and shit and I would just bust out my fucking picture of like an ant crawling on the road that i shot with a hugeasfuck camera. He would be so sad, his gaydong would invert forever. But then later, we would become friends and I would show him how to take great pictures of hot chicks without them knowing it.
Diva
Misty Peppers!

Post by Diva »

haha...i'm just loving the size of those prints. i want one!!!
stewart
Cunning Linguist

Post by stewart »

Sloan wrote:I want to get him to make me one, and then SUDDENLY challenge him to a photo-duel. He would be taking shots of all these scenes and shit and I would just bust out my fucking picture of like an ant crawling on the road that i shot with a hugeasfuck camera. He would be so sad, his gaydong would invert forever. But then later, we would become friends and I would show him how to take great pictures of hot chicks without them knowing it.
winner, i believe?

the guy could make loads of money out of those if he was more of a cunt. if he's too nice art buyers will think he's hiding something. i've seen it happen.
TideBleach

Post by TideBleach »

trying to do something new? he's just using an old school camera the size of a small car. it is pretty cool though.
Baaan012

Post by Baaan012 »

its new in the fact that its not new. . . nonetheless i kinda sorta like extremely large photos of trees n shit
Diva
Misty Peppers!

Post by Diva »

TideBleach wrote:trying to do something new? he's just using an old school camera the size of a small car. it is pretty cool though.
it's not your every day shit. hell, today's everyday camera is a digital. i give the man props for doing what i love...darkroom! that is a real artform!
TideBleach

Post by TideBleach »

Diva wrote:
TideBleach wrote:trying to do something new? he's just using an old school camera the size of a small car. it is pretty cool though.
it's not your every day shit. hell, today's everyday camera is a digital. i give the man props for doing what i love...darkroom! that is a real artform!
its definitely different but still just an old technique just on a giant scale. i definitely give him props its pretty badass what hes doing. film is hands down a lot more fun than digital in my books.