'nuther serviceman jag

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

Pacafeliz

'nuther serviceman jag

Post by Pacafeliz »

http://cgi.ebay.com/FENDER-JAGUAR-PROJE ... dZViewItem

sure looks like a beater, eh?...
i'd liked the white one that sold the other day. this one? nah... but maybe someone here?

Pat.
my name is Pat.
mezzio13
GOODmin

Post by mezzio13 »

Haha, someone directed the seller to Ricks site for info on Servicemen Jag's.
purplehaze19x

Post by purplehaze19x »

LOL, That is actually a pawn shop i visit every weekend. They have had that thing in there for years, they were asking $300.

This is the worst guitar i have ever seen, there is literally tree bark still on the neck, and you can see where twigs were trimmed from the neck also. No joke.
DGNR8

Post by DGNR8 »

I wonder how close the bodies on those are. That and the hardware have the most appeal.
Yell Like Hell
astro

Post by astro »

How good can the better serviceman jags be? Can some of them actually be playable, or are they only good as wall hangers?
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

i had a blue one that i played ALL the time, then i sold it to sub, and now he plays it ALL the time, gigs it out and everything.
the white one i sold to dave was playable as well. the suburst one that i sold to dgner8 and thne to malik, not so much, but better than that beast for sure!
roachello
Cunt Punt

Post by roachello »

robert(original) wrote:i had a blue one that i played ALL the time, then i sold it to sub, and now he plays it ALL the time, gigs it out and everything.
the white one i sold to dave was playable as well. the suburst one that i sold to dgner8 and thne to malik, not so much, but better than that beast for sure!
Word 8) Image
Sublimedo

Post by Sublimedo »

CHONSTS!!!
light rail coyote

Post by light rail coyote »

I'm going to see if the pickups work on mine today. It doesn't work when I plug it in, bu I'll disconnect wires and see if it's bad pickups or bad post or switches. Mine looks rad, but the frets are all over the place and the fret board is seperating. I'm going to have to do some filing on the frets.
light rail coyote

Post by light rail coyote »

wow it went for almose twice what I got mine for.