This Mustang looks legit

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

Dex

This Mustang looks legit

Post by Dex »

This is the "Butterscotch" Mustang supposed 1965. It looks to my like an Olympic White dipped in ear wax and then set out in the sun of course no pics of the butt of the neck but she is asking best offer so might be able to pick it up for $500 or so without getting too picky... If she wants more than $500 I would want to see the stamps and stuff but from the things you guys picked out on the poop brown parts stang this one looks to have everything in order.

dodgedartdave

Post by dodgedartdave »

Sunlight can go that to Oly white. I used to have a knock-off tele that was that color on the front from being in the window of a pawn shop.
light rail coyote

Post by light rail coyote »

that thing looks just like my mustang when I got it. you can see how it stayed pretty white under the trem and the little bit that didn't get routed out.
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

Same with my Musty, but not as yellow, and your paint is in way better condition as far nicks, scratches and cracks go.
iCEByTes

Post by iCEByTes »

looks like Heavily Aged Oly mustang

like tobaco smoke , time , sun and Guitar Abuser user
Precise dwarf bravery
DGNR8

Post by DGNR8 »

BUY IT!!!
Yell Like Hell
paul_

Post by paul_ »

light rail coyote wrote:that thing looks just like my mustang when I got it. you can see how it stayed pretty white under the trem and the little bit that didn't get routed out.

hahahahaha it returns
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
light rail coyote

Post by light rail coyote »

was this peice one of great discussion when It was up on teh Bayz or something? That body was my first shortscale, my second guitar, and pre Light rail coyote days
paul_

Post by paul_ »

I was under the impression that Sickened bought it on the cheap and was the one who routed it, he posted pics of it on jag-stang and people laughed at him? Could be wrong. All I know is I have a picture of it on my computer somewhere.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Dex

Post by Dex »

hmmm is it worth that much? I tried to play dumb and was hoping I could get it fairly cheap but $1200 bucks... The ad is for Best offer so maybe I could get it for $1000 but no chance at pulling a fast one and picking it up for like $500 or something.

"I am looking at $1200.00...it is a vintage guitar in very good shape...Thanks for your inquiry...."
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

it appears to be all original, 1200.00 would be decent i supose but thats if you thought it would payoff someday.
if the paint wasnt so damned oragny looking i would say go for it!
but 1000.00 would be decent too, considering a new one is 700 without a case.