photoshop request: cyclone/jaguar content

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

finboy

photoshop request: cyclone/jaguar content

Post by finboy »

any chance someone here can ms paint/photoshop/whatever graphic program you have, add the jaguar upper control plate to a cyclone?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... =p3907.m29
this

onto...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Cyclone-Bron ... dZViewItem
this

thinking of running a jazzmaster bridge pickup with a jag neck pickup, but then i thought, why not add the controls while i'm at it. i know i might need a custom guard, but thats not a huge deal.
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

not my best work, but i guess it gives the idea. as you said, you'll need a custom guard.
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

looks like someone pissed all over that cyclone
dots wrote:incesticide
paul_

Post by paul_ »

If you got a pickguard that was just barely wide enough on the top to mount the humbucker, than ran it up to meet the plate like on a jaguar, you'd have something kinda cool. At least I think. I'll try and shoop it.

edit - no i give up
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
finboy

Post by finboy »

cool, the jazzmaster pickup in the bridge should cover a lot more room as well, i just want to get rid of that stupid strat style top of the guard, it looks awful.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Dudes if I found the righ cyclone, I woudl totally get it. the right one meaning one that did not osund like balls of ass and have sharo frets tha hurt me. Im sure they exist.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
finboy

Post by finboy »

i have a sunburst one that was someone else's project that they gave up on, the frets are lifting but the thing is going in for a full overhaul and the stock electronics are going bye bye, its getting a roller nut, roller saddles, roller tree's, and i'm hoping to have a decent looking cyclone that will stay in tune and sound like crap.

kind of like how fender should have built it :idea: :lol:
Justin J

Post by Justin J »

if you're gonna add a jaguar control plate, shouldn't you get the cyclone with the three jaguar pickups? that'd be pretty cool.
finboy

Post by finboy »

bubbles_horwitz wrote:if you're gonna add a jaguar control plate, shouldn't you get the cyclone with the three jaguar pickups? that'd be pretty cool.
not a big fan of triple pickups except for p90's. small singles don't sound right too me, and if they are humbuckers, the middle one gets in the way too much, plus i like the simplicity of a 3 way switch, lol