Win an Epiphone Dethklok Snow Falcon Flying V !

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

If y'all have never seen Home Movies, I strongly recommend it, it is WICKED funny. Fuck knows how it was on Cartoon Network over here (in the evenings, but still). Lots of hilarious pop culture references, lots of amazing improv (H Jon Benjamin, so of course).
NickS

Post by NickS »

westtexasred wrote:Throughout April 2017 Epiphone is offering fans a chance to win a new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Brendon Small Snow Falcon Outfit. A winner from the U.S., Canada, and the UK/EU will be chosen May 1, 2017
I do not have a congratulatory email :(
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

NickS wrote:
westtexasred wrote:Throughout April 2017 Epiphone is offering fans a chance to win a new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Brendon Small Snow Falcon Outfit. A winner from the U.S., Canada, and the UK/EU will be chosen May 1, 2017
I do not have a congratulatory email :(
Me either
XY
Nick
Y'SEE!?

Post by Nick »

Doog wrote:If y'all have never seen Home Movies, I strongly recommend it, it is WICKED funny. Fuck knows how it was on Cartoon Network over here (in the evenings, but still). Lots of hilarious pop culture references, lots of amazing improv (H Jon Benjamin, so of course).
Watched it when it was first on but have been checking it out again on Hulu thanks to this post; I loved it back then but it works even better on me now.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Same! I'm due a rewatch I think, I've got all 3 seasons on the du-vuh-duh.