Behringer's most ambitious product to date...

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderated By: mods

avj
A Select Individual

Behringer's most ambitious product to date...

Post by avj »

Behringer have done a great thing with marketing here.

iNuke Boom, world's loudest iPod dock, weighs 700 lbs.

Press release on Behringer's site
Bothell, WA – December 6, 2011 – BEHRINGER, award-winning innovator of affordable professional audio and music equipment, is excited to announce the launch of the Eurosound consumer electronics brand — concert quality sound at an amazing value. To celebrate the launch, BEHRINGER will unveil the iNuke Boom, the loudest iPod® and iPhone® dock you’ve ever heard at CES 2012. The $29,999.99 (manufacturer’s suggested retail price) monster speaker system measures a whopping 8 feet wide by 4 feet tall, weighs over 700 pounds and pumps out over 10,000 Watts of power.
sholkham

Post by sholkham »

Fake? or are behringer going for the crazy Saudi Prince market?
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

Post by hotrodperlmutter »

dots wrote:fuck that guy in his bunkhole.
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

Behringer continues to become one of my favorite companies. They don't give a fucking shit about h8trz, and they just keep pumping out cool shit. People trash them since they offer cheap chinese products, but after cracking open so much mass produced equipment, it is incredibly similar and I have absolutely no problem with Behringer.
gaybear
Inventor of the Blues

Post by gaybear »

plug an irig into it!
plopswagon wrote: Drunk and disorderly conduct is the cradle of democracy.
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Sloan wrote:Behringer continues to become one of my favorite companies. They don't give a fucking shit about h8trz, and they just keep pumping out cool shit. People trash them since they offer cheap chinese products, but after cracking open so much mass produced equipment, it is incredibly similar and I have absolutely no problem with Behringer.
+1

Behringer changed my life big-time.

I doubt this particular product will, but that's ok: they make absolutely everything.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

I don't understand why Behringer doesn't use its extensive resources and affordable production to make an analog synthesizer.

Uli Behringer built a synth when he was 16, in 1976.

Last edited by jcyphe on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
ekwatts
A series of tubes

Post by ekwatts »

jcyphe wrote:I don't understand why Behringer doesn't use it's extensive resources and affordable production to make an analog synthesizer.

Uli Behringer built a synth when he was 16, in 1976.

I've seen a few rumours that suggest they're working on it. They really would clean up massively. The Bugera series of amps are ridiculously good value, and they look fantastic. If I was 18 again and in the market for a good valve amp under £300 the V22 (£220 from Thomann) would be like a gift from the greek god of music or something.
Brandon W wrote:you elites.
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

[youtube][/youtube]