Matocaster's new band be our friend!

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

matocaster

Matocaster's new band be our friend!

Post by matocaster »

Hey guys got a new band, if you rock the myspace wont you be our friend? Or at least give a listen and let me know what ya think!
The songs on myspace were recorded with both my short-scales '71 Mustang and new Jaguar
Thanks so much!

http://www.myspace.com/mondaymourners

“I need to take a piece of wood and make it sound like the railroad track, but I also had to make it beautiful and lovable so a person playing it would think of it in terms of his mistress, a bartender, his wife, a good psychiatrist - whatever.� Les Paul
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

I didn't dig Sober Now too much, but Last Night In Town was really awesome! It reminded me in a weird way of a livelier Pavement, not sure if you'll take that as a compliment or not. Either way, well done!
matocaster

Post by matocaster »

Thanks man, it's good to hear real un-biased opinions, it really helps! Thanks again!
“I need to take a piece of wood and make it sound like the railroad track, but I also had to make it beautiful and lovable so a person playing it would think of it in terms of his mistress, a bartender, his wife, a good psychiatrist - whatever.� Les Paul