CIJ Jazzmaster&Jaguars '66 limited edition imports to us

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

Mr Mustache

CIJ Jazzmaster&Jaguars '66 limited edition imports to us

Post by Mr Mustache »

We just got informed at our shop about this limited run of imported CIJ Jaguars and Jazzmasters guitar being imported to the USA. Both the Jag and the Jazzy will be available in both Sunburst and CAR, with Blocks and Bindings. It seems like it will be similar to the of CIJ Jags and Jazzmasters in CAR and LPB a few years back (was it 03 or 04?) that Fender imported to the USA, so a few hundred of each color for all of the states.
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

i need to know prices.
STAT!
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

sweet
dots wrote:incesticide
DanHeron

Post by DanHeron »

I have noticed a few of them appearing on UK guitar sites too.

Here for example, £649 : http://www.guitar.co.uk/special_offers/2555-fender_big_block_66_jaguar_electric_guitar
Mr Mustache

Post by Mr Mustache »

i'll get prices asap Robert(og)
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

DanHeron wrote:I have noticed a few of them appearing on UK guitar sites too.

Here for example, £649 : http://www.guitar.co.uk/special_offers/2555-fender_big_block_66_jaguar_electric_guitar
To be fair £649/£669 is a good price on those, they would have cost more like £850 to import including shipping and import tax.
DanHeron

Post by DanHeron »

Mike wrote:

To be fair £649/£669 is a good price on those, they would have cost more like £850 to import including shipping and import tax.
Yeah I thought they weren't badly priced. Also, only 50 of each colour are being sold in Europe. Gonna be a pretty rare guitar.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

DanHeron wrote:
Mike wrote:

Yeah I thought they weren't badly priced. Also, only 50 of each colour are being sold in Europe. Gonna be a pretty rare guitar.
Well.. you've been able to Import them from Japan for ages (Thomas has one in Blue) so not all that rare..
DanHeron

Post by DanHeron »

Mike wrote:
DanHeron wrote:
Mike wrote: To be fair £649/£669 is a good price on those, they would have cost more like £850 to import including shipping and import tax.
Well.. you've been able to Import them from Japan for ages (Thomas has one in Blue) so not all that rare..
Ah right. lol.
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

i keep seeing them on ebay, but they are about 1,220.00 or so.
and for that price you might as well get an avri.
i mean sure the blocks and binding are tits, but the avri, is an overall better guitar.
Gavin
I Beat BBC News

Post by Gavin »

They're not exact the same as the one's you could import. I've had my OCR Jag from Japan for a few years, the difference is the matching headstock on the one's like mine. There might be other small difference's I can't see in the pic. Mine cost me around £630 including postage and taxes.
Gavin
I Beat BBC News

Post by Gavin »

I just went to the ishibashi site where I got my Jag and the one with the matching headstock is still for sale. Weirdly they are not doing a version without a matching headstock. Mike was right about the price as well. It's £788 including postage but not including import tax, which would probably be another £150 quid.

http://www.ishibashi-webshop.jp/shop/g/g311496200/