What do you look for to confirm a mustang is actually 1964

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

Dex

Post by Dex »

double post
Last edited by Dex on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dex

Post by Dex »

robert(original) wrote:let me get this straight, you just said you hated ocean turq, daphne blue, and any sort of light blue or green?
you better run for hills buddy.
Dex wrote: I hate that Daphne blue or Lake Placid blue or whatever they call it there is one in stock at a local store. I can handle the ocean turquoise, sea foam green and all those other weird colors the jazz masters and jags come in but that baby blue makes me cringe
I like the turquoises and weird greens but there is like 3 or 4 variations of baby blue Fender has that I dont think should have ever been put on guitars. I would prefer burgandy mist or shell pink to daphne blue especially when its combined with that frosted look pickguard. :roll:
iCEByTes

Post by iCEByTes »

robert(original) wrote:let me get this straight, you just said you hated ocean turq, daphne blue, and any sort of light blue or green?
you better run for hills buddy.
lol robert

Robert can do guitar body for you Dex , and neck you can get on Warmoth or ask an luthier you know and trust for do one neck for you

example Ash body or Alder or Whatever you want and neck on maple or quartsaw maple and rosewood scale
parts you can get on stores like Guitar parts store
pickguard can ask Aug or DavidDodgeDart , NoHo pickguards are amazing ...

HomeBrew/HandMaded 4 the life
if someday i will have mustang (it´s will not happen , already got an jag-stang and i got trauma on mustang bridge , 2 years for found an good way make the shit in tune :lol: )

Oh This is my shit ....

Neck :
Wood - Quart-saw mapple
Scale - indian rosewood scale
True Mop Dots
Vintage Frets
Barrel roller String guides
big headstock
Graphtech nut
Gotoh Sm38 Lock Oval tuners 6 in line or Grover Vintage deluxe 6 in line

Body :
Ash Body by robert
S-S Setup , Duncan SSL-1 Neck Duncan APS-2 bridge
Switchs - 2 Switchcraft on-off-on Switchs
250 cts pots .47 spague O-Drop cap
1/4 Switcraft output
Paint : Blue lake placid whit Cream or white strips , Red Candy whit white Strips , Rosewood lady ( red fiesta and Red Tortoise pickguard)
bridge : Fender Mustang w/ Ashcover
Tail : Fender American Mustang Tail or Fender japan tail whatever
Ghs GBL string or dean markley blue 10
Fender original vol plate
Fender F Plate for the neck , this shit is bloody stylish , i got one :D
schaller Strap-locks

Whatever again and over again i love homebrew / Hand maded stuff
Precise dwarf bravery