Impressive Behringer Documentary Video

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderated By: mods

Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

Shane110111 wrote:Since this is all about Behringer pedals, check this out! :)
ha!
that reminds me of messing with distortions on some drum tracks last night. mm.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Why couldn't he have used some more interesting pedals?

An overdrive, a distortion and a compressor? YAWN. Get some delay, pitchshift or modulation non that shit.
aphasiac

Re: Impressive Behringer Documentary Video

Post by aphasiac »

Mike wrote:
Documentary was really interesting - do feel a bit guilty though, seeing the Chinese human construction lines.

These people are practically legal slaves - they only get paid 10p an hour at most. boo.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

They're happy though and it's a job with good conditions and board and food included. It gets a whole lot fucking worse over there than that.
ekwatts
A series of tubes

Post by ekwatts »

Yeah, Chinas own factories and production companies are much worse than "ours".

Behringer makes some totally awful products. It also makes some extremely good products, especially for the prices.
Brandon W wrote:you elites.
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

the narration is Hilarious, he acts like he's touring a WarZone. He gets all melodrmatic when talking about Uli Behringer.

It's an amazing video though, the way the whole entire city is basically a behringer factory. It speaks to a larger issue, China has arrived, it's doing what the US did in the 20th century, what Japan did post WWII. You can feel how China is growing so fast it might outgrow itself.

This video shows me Behringer isn't going nowhere, so if you hate their products you might want to Rip Van Winkle for the next 15 years. They're just going to get bigger and take over a chunk of whatever market they want to.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
euan
partynerd!

Post by euan »

It will be interesting to know when they have the capitol to start buying up other companies.
euan
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

jcyphe wrote:the narration is Hilarious, he acts like he's touring a WarZone. He gets all melodrmatic when talking about Uli Behringer.

It's an amazing video though, the way the whole entire city is basically a behringer factory. It speaks to a larger issue, China has arrived, it's doing what the US did in the 20th century, what Japan did post WWII. You can feel how China is growing so fast it might outgrow itself.

This video shows me Behringer isn't going nowhere, so if you hate their products you might want to Rip Van Winkle for the next 15 years. They're just going to get bigger and take over a chunk of whatever market they want to.
Oh of course it's OTT and stuff - very interesting though. And you're right - they are killing the opposition. No way I would buy an expensive mixer, I'm buying the Behringer cheap shit all the way. People are getting into their 4x12"s too and have you heard about their 5150 and JSX clones under the name Bugera?

$$$
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

that bugera stuff is cracking me up. they should have picked a cooler name though. $FORREALZ#4
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

hahahahahahahahahahah CLASSIC

paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

THE SOUL OF VALVES AND WONKY SG COPIES
sunshiner wrote: You don't understand my kindness, drown in shit
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

This is why Behringer pedals exist.

High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

aen wrote:This is why Behringer pedals exist.

haha, i just watched that like 30mins ago.

i know a dude that might be interested in checking them out, he's got like a new noise group or something....
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

tell him to DEW IT! because I'm in the HOLE.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury