Marshall JVM 410H 4 Channel Head Guitarist Review

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

don't tempt the thrash heads. all they need is a metal zone in between an ibanez and their mesa <BLANK>, and they're pleased as punch.

aren't all the good amps versatile for the most part, though? that's pretty much what makes them good amps. :D
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

do you feel that?

.....oh shit

CHRIS GEORGE BAND + MARSHALL JVMzzz!!!!!!!!!1![/i
http://youtube.com/results?search_quer ... rch=Search
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

dots wrote:aren't all the good amps versatile for the most part, though? that's pretty much what makes them good amps. :D
I dunno.. there's single channel amps (many vintage) out there which don't DO much but sound great.
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

Doog wrote:
dots wrote:aren't all the good amps versatile for the most part, though? that's pretty much what makes them good amps. :D
I dunno.. there's single channel amps (many vintage) out there which don't DO much but sound great.
=]
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

My Crate Power Block is awesome, I think Crate are underrated - I played a V112 or something that was really nice.

I've played Dual Rectifiers and a Tremoverb which I thought I'd love (since Ed from Radiohead uses one) and just hated them - plus they're really fucking confusing. If you're bothered by the knobs on a Marshall try understanding the switches and toggles on the back of a Mesa.