NPD: Sound of Justice FX, Black Sails

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

Rhysyrhys
The Kraken

NPD: Sound of Justice FX, Black Sails

Post by Rhysyrhys »

I found a cool Californian builder out of Huntington Beach that makes a plethora of drive pedals so I thought I'd take the plunge on his own circuit.

It's fucking cool! Top posish on the switch is a FET clipping stage, middle is no clipping stage so it's just a big fat boost, and down at the bottom its Germanium. I kinda like all three modes and I'll do a quick demo but the Germanium mode takes the cake, it's like a Big Muff but with mids and a RAT had a kid. Super cool pedal, interesting branding and case too, it's bigger than a normal MXR size pedal, 1.5x as wide and no discernible markings on top. Demo incoming just too tired tonight to talk and plan lol.

He's a nice guy too, so here's a plug to his reverb store, I chatted to him about drive pedals in DMs for like a week as he shipped me this pedal and I'm definitely excited to try out his Life Pedal clone and some others you'll find here http://reverb.com/marketplace?query=so ... stice%20fx - nice fella as I say, knows his old Shin-Ei gear and is a RAT nerd, I definitely learned some interesting stuff from our chat.
IMG_0024.JPEG
IMG_0024.JPEG (516.03 KiB) Viewed 266 times