Anybody which cyclones are conversion necks?

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

BillClay

Anybody which cyclones are conversion necks?

Post by BillClay »

I feel like this info used to readily available on the web but Wikipedia only really talks about the Fender models (No squier deets) and even the squier wiki just seems to have a copypasted sales blurb about the latest non-cyclone II model as their only entry. My off topic old man rant is that the internet used to feel like a great receptacle for minutiae and the accumulated knowledge of geeks and hobbyists from all walks of life but now everything is packaged and presented like one of those severely limited menu Taco Bell express’s that don’t allow customizations

Anyway, got a strat neck sitting around and the opportunity to buy a 2011 Indonesian squier cyclone body. Anybody know if they can match up or is that one of the gibson scale years?
plopswagon
cutesy tag

Re: Anybody which cyclones are conversion necks?

Post by plopswagon »

I blame Al Gore and his rhythms.
► Show Spoiler
ekwatts wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:53 pm The word "moisty" has made me irrationally angry.
sunshiner

Post by sunshiner »

Squier Affinity Cyclones from a decade(crazy) ago are 24.75". I wanted to buy one online but they were already discontinued everywhere and were sold only at Musician Zoo or something and that store didn't ship outside the US
matte30is wrote:Someone man up and get a balloon.
BillClay

Post by BillClay »

Thanks everyone but actually I’m just dumb. Not sure squier cyclones ever had conversion necks; I got them confused with squier jagmasters.