Puisheen jag stang tear down.

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Puisheen jag stang tear down.

Post by robroe »

this is a great place to start instead of dumping 100's of dollars into your jagstang and still complain about it after you are done.

[youtube][/youtube]

dude rips the plate off and shows you 3 notches for spring tension under it. like i had no idea about that shit and Ive had the thing for 20 something years.
dots wrote:incesticide
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

[youtube][/youtube]

he also ripped the far more solid venus all apart.
Nick
Y'SEE!?

Post by Nick »

My old pal’s name is Aen tyvm
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

Nick wrote:My old pal’s name is Aen tyvm
This was my thought when I first seen this guys videos.
XY
Josh
The Curmudgeon

Post by Josh »

that's pusheen. posts on IG and I think OSG. he got some cool shit.
Nick
Y'SEE!?

Post by Nick »

Mike
I like EL34s

Re: Puisheen jag stang tear down.

Post by Mike »

robroe wrote:this is a great place to start instead of dumping 100's of dollars into your jagstang and still complain about it after you are done.

dude rips the plate off and shows you 3 notches for spring tension under it. like i had no idea about that shit and Ive had the thing for 20 something years.
Hah NOPE

not sure those spring notches are gonna help
paul_

Post by paul_ »

This guy didn't know about the three seashells :lol:

Literally the first thing most of us did with our Jag-Stangs was try to trick it into being a remotely all-around acceptable rock guitar in its stock form. This is a Mustang trem set-up tutorial, nothing more. Good for total noobs to the Mustang/Jag-Stang design altogether, granted... there's still buffoons suggesting you put 12s on it to fix all it's problems, after all (a bit like "your engine sounds clunky? Just put some higher octane gas in there to kick it's ass")
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

paul_ wrote:This guy didn't know about the three seashells :lol:

Literally the first thing most of us did with our Jag-Stangs was try to trick it into being a remotely all-around acceptable rock guitar in its stock form. This is a Mustang trem set-up tutorial, nothing more. Good for total noobs to the Mustang/Jag-Stang design altogether, granted... there's still buffoons suggesting you put 12s on it to fix all it's problems, after all (a bit like "your engine sounds clunky? Just put some higher octane gas in there to kick it's ass")
.13's. Not 12's. 12's make it sound worse
paul_

Post by paul_ »

That’s not even the argument I’m disparaging, it’s a set-up related thing and has no effect on the sound.

You know using 13s without doing a set-up for them is how you broke the nut on your AVRI, right? Just want to amend your post with this disclaimer while we’re providing set-up tips in the knowledge forums so nobody wastes their money lol
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"