holy shit jazzy WWH's !!! BIGBUHY

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

Mad-Mike

Post by Mad-Mike »

Josh wrote:Or don't buy that ugly ass hacked jazzmaster when you could probably find a nice classic one for less.

Does anyone else hate these as much as me? And that fucking bigsby too? They look like shit, same with the jaguar. Why fix what isn't broken? I shouldn't be this offended by a stupid guitar lol
For real though every year fender's shit gets worse and worse, I feel like they're trying to make shit that sits in music shops forever. Over these stupid tweaks on classic designs.
I'm in the same boat with you on that one. I'm not a big fan of the simplified electronics. If I want a Jaguar with a phase switch and series Parallel, I'll just get a VM, toss a Series/Parallel switch on a Bass VI plate (Mel Waldorf 3 pickup Jag style), and another switch below the rhythm/lead switch for phase (it's easier that way, just tap into the Neck pickup, then bridge right over to the circuit switch). This is actually something I've thought about doing - maybe even from scratch and not a pre-existing guitar - for awhile now, just need to take care of some other things first.
It's Me