FUCK RYOBI

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderated By: mods

robert(original)

FUCK RYOBI

Post by robert(original) »

thier state of the art quility designed top bearing router bit stripped out on my while making a template of my 83 tele, which in turn put some big fucking cuts into my tele.
fuck!
fuck@>?!
FUCK!!!
aug, or anyone that does wood working, besides b spot
where did you go to get your bits and what company do you recommend?
if you say ryobi i will piss on your house
Aug
Best Poster 2010

Re: FUCK RYOBI

Post by Aug »

robert(original) wrote:thier state of the art quility designed top bearing router bit stripped out on my while making a template of my 83 tele, which in turn put some big fucking cuts into my tele.
fuck!
fuck@>?!
FUCK!!!
aug, or anyone that does wood working, besides b spot
where did you go to get your bits and what company do you recommend?
if you say ryobi i will piss on your house
Freud, d00d. Everything else is sub-par...

however, there is a company called Amana ( I think ) and I've used their bits...they are quite good, as well.
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

I have a Ryobi weedeater/hedgetrimmer/leafblower and it's awesome. The ends detach and you can switch to whatever zombie killin' device you wanna use!

Aug
Best Poster 2010

Post by Aug »

All my cordless drills, saws, recips, etc are all 18v Ryobis...and I love them...but their router bits are complete shit.
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

Aug wrote:All my cordless drills, saws, recips, etc are all 18v Ryobis...and I love them...but their router bits are complete shit.
how do companies do that? they can do soooo good at everything but one little thing like that. wtf. really.
robert(original)

i have a plunge router that is ryobi and its decent. and i have an 18 inch planer/sander that is a ryobi, haveb;t really used it all that much yet.
but yes, the bits, are, complete, shit!
ive never ever heard of anything like that.
the fucking bearing just strips out and.....ooops thats a big fucking hole in the side of my guitar.
i want to sue them or something. i just want to bitch them out royally, becuz now i can either
1, leave it as it is
2, string the damn thing, just to fill and paint it the same color
Aug
Best Poster 2010

Post by Aug »

robert(original) wrote:i have a plunge router that is ryobi and its decent. and i have an 18 inch planer/sander that is a ryobi, haveb;t really used it all that much yet.
but yes, the bits, are, complete, shit!
ive never ever heard of anything like that.
the fucking bearing just strips out and.....ooops thats a big fucking hole in the side of my guitar.
i want to sue them or something. i just want to bitch them out royally, becuz now i can either
1, leave it as it is
2, string the damn thing, just to fill and paint it the same color
I have had all those exact things happen to me. Truth is, you're gonna have to shell out $23-100 per bit...just like me and everyone else, dude.
Aug
Best Poster 2010

Post by Aug »

Sloan wrote:
Aug wrote:All my cordless drills, saws, recips, etc are all 18v Ryobis...and I love them...but their router bits are complete shit.
how do companies do that? they can do soooo good at everything but one little thing like that. wtf. really.
GM doesn't make GM parts...they merely assemble them. I doubt Ryobi makes those bits...they're prolly made in Taiwan or somethin'...
robert(original)

im on router bits.com, they have some good stuff, so far i have 184.00 built up in my shopping cart.
i got the 40 peice ryobi cuz all experiences i have had with thier stuff has been good and for a sale price of 30 bucks i figured i couldn;t beat that with a sore dick. but in the long run, it just costs me more time and energy.
fuck it, im going all out for the good shit now.
Aug
Best Poster 2010

Post by Aug »

robert(original) wrote:im on router bits.com, they have some good stuff, so far i have 184.00 built up in my shopping cart.
i got the 40 peice ryobi cuz all experiences i have had with thier stuff has been good and for a sale price of 30 bucks i figured i couldn;t beat that with a sore dick. but in the long run, it just costs me more time and energy.
fuck it, im going all out for the good shit now.
Good boy! FREUD.
DGNR8

Post by DGNR8 »

Freud? Do you think you can use them therapeutically? I heard somewhere that Freud used to cut away pieces of his face because of teh cancer he got from smoking a pipe.
Yell Like Hell
NickD

Post by NickD »

Also, if Robert's router bit accident had happened with one of those, would it have been a Freudian slip?
luke

Post by luke »

((nopics))...

...OF THE DAMAGE!
Mo Law-ka
strictly roots

Post by Mo Law-ka »

Malik wrote:((nopics))...

...OF THE DAMAGE!
hahahaha
jcyphe wrote: Mo is the most sensible person in this thread.
icey wrote:and thats for the hatters (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
robert(original)

you sure you want to see it?>
:EDIT: tommorrow, im drunk and need to sleep.
peace
here is the damage from the faulty bit.