Npbd

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

dezb1
The Oppressor

Npbd

Post by dezb1 »

New pedal board day... after getting my pedaltrain at Christmas for all my guitar pedals I decided I needed a small board for my bass pedals - but I do my bass playing on the cheap (Harley benton Bass, Dr J sparrow DI) so I give you:

£9 for two small pedal boards.
XY
Ankhanu

Post by Ankhanu »

Hah, nice! Good idea.

It might not be a bad idea to add another slat in the middle for centre support; perhaps take one from the side panels. wouldn't want it warping under your feet.
ekwatts wrote:That's American cinema, that is. Fucking sparkles.
Donate to Ankhanu Press
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

It's actually pretty sturdy as the span is quite short - about 4 boss pedals wide - but I was considering doing that
XY
timhulio
Redheaded Stepchild

Post by timhulio »

Nice pedal board, but what is this ikea box? Is it new? I could do with a dozen of these things at work.
George

Post by George »

KNAGGLIG would be a grim as fuck band name
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

timhulio wrote:Nice pedal board, but what is this ikea box? Is it new? I could do with a dozen of these things at work.
Yep I kea, bought it the other day, the 2 long sides hold 4 boss sized pedals + the top slat for a power supply (or 5 pedals if you stagger them with no supply) the short sides would hold 2 so 4 boards from the 1 box the base isn't slatted so wouldn't be any good.

Oh and you don't even need to put it together that's one of the 5 bits that's already made up.
XY