Fender Jaguar Thinline pictures

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

taylornutt

Post by taylornutt »

Exhibit B (from http://www.shortscale.org/forum/viewtop ... highlight=)

Paulk1

Amplify my Mouth
J Mascis Jazzmaster | AVRI Jaguar | Tuxedo-stang |Fender Toronado GT |
Squier FSR Sparkle Jaguar | Squier CV Mustang |1971 Fender Bronco| Baja Telecaster |
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

looks like he's going to be spending his summer in

BANNED CAMP.
rodvonbon

Post by rodvonbon »

laterallateral wrote:What saddens me is that given what you just said and the sheer stupidity it implies, I can't hep but feel we're the ones who equipped him with the idea to con somebody on ebay with his guitar... Like he's clearly not smart enough for the thought to even occur to him on it's own.
If you read into any of his previous posts you can see that he is clearly some type of sociopath. He get's defensive at every slight of his skillz and natural born (lack of) talent.
He's a New Jersey, over tanned wanna be with a small dick that has no conscience. In his mind, what he's doing is perfectly justified and he still lives at home. I'd bet he rapes women too and when he can't get it up he cries into his pillow giving a half hearted five knuckle shuffle to his limp man pussy, while wiping away his tears with his mothers underpants.

That's just an opinion though.
Life is "Pointless......but manageable"
benecol
Best Poster 2010

Post by benecol »

rodvonbon wrote:That's just an autobiography though.
rodvonbon

Post by rodvonbon »

benecol wrote:That hit a little too close to home
Life is "Pointless......but manageable"
stewart
Cunning Linguist

Post by stewart »

LOL1K.
sholkham

Post by sholkham »

If you see a limited edition B+B thinline jag on ebay be suspicious :lol:
Leisureclub

Post by Leisureclub »

This guy is such a fucking trip.
moob

Post by moob »

rodvonbon wrote:
laterallateral wrote:What saddens me is that given what you just said and the sheer stupidity it implies, I can't hep but feel we're the ones who equipped him with the idea to con somebody on ebay with his guitar... Like he's clearly not smart enough for the thought to even occur to him on it's own.
If you read into any of his previous posts you can see that he is clearly some type of sociopath. He get's defensive at every slight of his skillz and natural born (lack of) talent.
He's a New Jersey, over tanned wanna be with a small dick that has no conscience. In his mind, what he's doing is perfectly justified and he still lives at home. I'd bet he rapes women too and when he can't get it up he cries into his pillow giving a half hearted five knuckle shuffle to his limp man pussy, while wiping away his tears with his mothers underpants.

This is one of the single greatest insults I've ever seen on the information super highway.

lulzasaurus rex
plopswagon
cutesy tag

Post by plopswagon »

moob wrote:
rodvonbon wrote:

This is one of the single greatest insults I've ever seen on the information super highway.

lulzasaurus rex
► Show Spoiler
ekwatts wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:53 pm The word "moisty" has made me irrationally angry.
speedfish

Re: Fender Jaguar Thinline pictures

Post by speedfish »

Amplify my mouth wrote:My newest guitar, not a traditional Jaguar but definitely unique and worth the money, the craftsmanship of this guitar is impressive , I love the finish, polyester , I haven't had a polyester finished jag before. The sound is beautiful , very CRISP, more so than my 97 CIJ Jag, and the action is ten times better, very low action, almost touching the intake style frets, and with the .10's stock strings, no buzzing, a little bit more sustain and echo I guess due to the F note cut out and semi hollow body, the bindings are really nice and totally go great with this guitar

I have always admired my friends Les Paul for the way the body and neck are bound but I'm not a Gibson fan at all, and I wanted to keep playing a guitar that has the sound capability like the Jaguar, and look. Now I have a Jaguar that has the classic look of flat top and back body with bindings, and the F note cut away that I always liked on guitars.

The neck bindings are a little shorter than a pre CBS or CBS bound neck and side dots are under the bindings, but I love it anyway, the finish is so perfect. I can't believe have awesome this guitar is.
I purchased it from Sweet water .com and was only 1,499.00 instead of the price I was first going to pay for 2,100.00
The original price. So I am very happy it dropped in price

Supposedly there are only 250 of these made and only 100 of them in 3 tone sunburst like mine, I am going to pretty much leave this guitar all original, no mods except I put new tuners on it, the fender vintage style kluson duosonic plastic tops buttons tuners, they look great with the bindings . I will post a newer pic later of the new tuners on it,
Here is a pic

DSCN5074 by amplify my mouth, on Flickr
]
That is the tuxedo of Jaguars! Truely stunning! Do you miss the body contours?

Congratulations!
Disciple of Pain

"I'm like the monkey screwing the skunk. I haven't had enough, but I've about had all that I can stand!"

"Born to Lose. Live to Win." Lemmy Kilmister
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

I think he misses posting on shortscale more.
othomas2

Re: Fender Jaguar Thinline pictures

Post by othomas2 »

speedfish wrote:
Amplify my mouth wrote:My newest guitar, not a traditional Jaguar but definitely unique and worth the money, the craftsmanship of this guitar is impressive , I love the finish, polyester , I haven't had a polyester finished jag before. The sound is beautiful , very CRISP, more so than my 97 CIJ Jag, and the action is ten times better, very low action, almost touching the intake style frets, and with the .10's stock strings, no buzzing, a little bit more sustain and echo I guess due to the F note cut out and semi hollow body, the bindings are really nice and totally go great with this guitar

I have always admired my friends Les Paul for the way the body and neck are bound but I'm not a Gibson fan at all, and I wanted to keep playing a guitar that has the sound capability like the Jaguar, and look. Now I have a Jaguar that has the classic look of flat top and back body with bindings, and the F note cut away that I always liked on guitars.

The neck bindings are a little shorter than a pre CBS or CBS bound neck and side dots are under the bindings, but I love it anyway, the finish is so perfect. I can't believe have awesome this guitar is.
I purchased it from Sweet water .com and was only 1,499.00 instead of the price I was first going to pay for 2,100.00
The original price. So I am very happy it dropped in price

Supposedly there are only 250 of these made and only 100 of them in 3 tone sunburst like mine, I am going to pretty much leave this guitar all original, no mods except I put new tuners on it, the fender vintage style kluson duosonic plastic tops buttons tuners, they look great with the bindings . I will post a newer pic later of the new tuners on it,
Here is a pic

DSCN5074 by amplify my mouth, on Flickr
]
That is the tuxedo of Jaguars! Truely stunning! Do you miss the body contours?

Congratulations!
Amplify my mouth wrote:No I just cover them with Apple stickers
jumbledupthinking

Re: warm, bright

Post by jumbledupthinking »

Amplify my mouth wrote:i will post a short video of my jag thin line later today, most likely on this thread, its just this thread looks a mess with all those photo bucket errors above, but i want to publish a video because the only videos i have seen are those japans dudes in japan and i don't understand them speaking.
This is a classic PaulK1 bit of syntax right here...Now he's been banhammered again, he'll have more time to totally do an modd 'til his fingers look like blood-encrusted Ricicles & this guitar is resplendent with ugly-ass off kilter blocks & good to be sold on to some poor hapless fuck on Evilbay. Circle of life and all that. :roll:
mixtape

Re: warm, bright

Post by mixtape »

Amplify my mouth wrote:i will post a short video of my jag thin line later today, most likely on this thread, its just this thread looks a mess with all those photo bucket errors above, but i want to publish a video because the only videos i have seen are those japans dudes in japan and i don't understand them speaking.
jumbledupthinking wrote:This is a classic PaulK1 bit of syntax right here...
Commas are the blocks and binding of punctuation.
NickS

Post by NickS »

taylornutt wrote:Exhibit B (from http://www.shortscale.org/forum/viewtop ... highlight=)

Paulk1

Amplify my Mouth
Excellent spot!
stewart
Cunning Linguist

Post by stewart »

mine was better.
benecol
Best Poster 2010

Post by benecol »

... in that it came before the fact, mainly.
NickS

Post by NickS »

Better spot, agreed. The pics were taking forever to load at work so I didn't see yours earlier. But his pictures are easier to compare
taylornutt

Post by taylornutt »

stewart wrote:mine was better.
You totally proved the point with your original pics. I just happend to see the shot the same guitar cable, amp and wall photo and thought I would share.
J Mascis Jazzmaster | AVRI Jaguar | Tuxedo-stang |Fender Toronado GT |
Squier FSR Sparkle Jaguar | Squier CV Mustang |1971 Fender Bronco| Baja Telecaster |