ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

I need your help making these parts into guitars. Will pay.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Guitar Projects and Tech/Set-up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StevePirates

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: I need your help making these parts into guitars. Will pay. Reply with quote

Jackson 7 string that I'd like to make not ridiculous. I like 7 strings, and the tonal quality they bring. I don't particularly care for the look of this thing. Anyone wanna play around on this? (have all hardware and electronics.)

Next up:

Late 80s MIK Squier Bullet. My first electric guitar. I could really use some help getting some cool electronics in. I'd be open to something other than the stock start trem system. (have hardware)

Next up, an bass:

Late 80s? Made in India Squier PBass. Someone took out the frets and then added a Bad Ass Bridge. I've got some EMG pickups for it. I really just need a hand getting the next either refretted or if someone can do the fretless thing the right way, I'd prefer that. (have all hardware and electronics)

Finally:

An old knock off violin bass. I think the body is so pretty. I have absolutely zero ability to do anything to this bad boy. I think the neck is completely shot. If someone though they'd be able to make something cool out of it, like, I dunno, a custom tenor guitar, or a short scale guitar on the violin body, I'd be interested in that. Otherwise, if someone thinks they could use it, then it might just be time to let go of the neck and body.

StevePirates

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be willing to sell the jackson and the violin bass. The squiers are too sentimental.
cur

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: I need your help making these parts into guitars. Will Reply with quote

StevePirates wrote:

Late 80s MIK Squier Bullet. My first electric guitar. I could really use some help getting some cool electronics in. I'd be open to something other than the stock start trem system. (have hardware)

That thing might be cool with some GFS chrome/black bling pups/rings and also add one of their big steel trem blocks to what you have. The big mass block will really make the thing come alive.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Guitar Projects and Tech/Set-up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: