ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

Custom Handmade Jazzmaster Demo and Updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GHOSTLYxSTRAT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

61fury wrote:
love the distortion on this.

Hahahahaha thanks!! so do I. Razz it can really growl when you want it to.
GHOSTLYxSTRAT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avj wrote:
Amazing work. The pickup rings are my favorite part, and I don't typically find that sort of thing to be pleasing; they work great here.

Thanks for the comments, We always try to be a little bit different, but it's not everyones tastes lol.
speedfish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely love everything about this guitar except the 'three bolt neck'. Great job! If I were a rich man I would commission you to make me one just like it with a four bolt neck.

"I'm like the monkey screwing the skunk. I haven't had enough, but I've about had all that I can stand!"
GHOSTLYxSTRAT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

speedfish wrote:
I absolutely love everything about this guitar except the 'three bolt neck'. Great job! If I were a rich man I would commission you to make me one just like it with a four bolt neck.

Hi Very Happy, I hear what your saying, and not trying to sound arrogant lol ,but with 45 years as a cabinet maker I know that multiple screws ,especialy heavy gauge ones so near the end may look stronger but can actualy build in a weakness ,I take great care in fitting the neck to body ensuring a firm push fit ,to me its one of the most important aspects of a guitar build ,that gives it strength and contributes greatly to the sound of the finished article and the screws are reatainers only.but I am more than happy to make in the four screw format and appreciate that the buyers requirments come first.My son and I are hoping to sell once we meet all the requirments and to all who have commented your views and feedback are greatly appreciated,cheers Smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: