ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

Anyone use trolley-like Amp cases ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building
View previous topic :: View next topic  
othomas2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Anyone use trolley-like Amp cases ?? Reply with quote

I'm going to be selling my car soon and I hope to start gigging properly in the near future. I'm in London and this would be used to cart my amp around town on the tubes & buses etc

I was just looking up to see if what was available and came across this product:

Gator G-112A Deluxe Guitar Amp Case

Anyone know of any other similar products out there... ? wheels and extendable handle are a must. I've read the reviews on the gator case and the wheels & handle sound like a weak point... should I just ignore the select few bad reviews ?

The other option is to buy a suitcase and pad it out, the amp will probably need to be put on it side then due to the nature of their sizing... any potential issues with that ?

The other bonus is I could get one of these through work on the cheaps...

cheers
Owen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: