ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

photoshop skillz?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robert(original)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: photoshop skillz? Reply with quote

can someone please please please please please photoshop a gold guard on a blacktop jazzy body(black) for me, and then photoshop the jaguar rhythm section and main control plate onto a black body with tort pickguard?
i def want to do something like this to my jazzy in the future and at the moment im on the fence. the gold guard would be a pretty straight forward swap. or i could just buy gold paint and paint my current guard.
OR! i could copy my guard, make a template of it, and then make a one off template from that with the jaguar plates. which, obviously would require a bit of routing, but i think overall it would be worth it. and im almost certain i want to change out the bridge pup for a real jazzy bridge pup.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> All Other Guitars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: