ShortScale Forum Index www.shortscale.org
Head 'n Neck Above

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UploaderUploader   ShortScale WikiBuilder

Quick A/B box project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Quick A/B box project Reply with quote

Decided to build one of these, not because of the prospect of gigging a two amp set up (or gigging at all the way my life is currently) but because the space a play in is so small that by the time I've wedged my self in round the side of the drums and set out whatever pedals I want to use, unplugging and walking over and plugging into a second amp is a pain in the arse.

Yeah that is pretty lazy I know. But I had some time and didn't want to think about work and I also had an enclosure I'd messed up the drilling of ages ago, when I had even less of a clue that I do know.

Hidden: 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShortScale Forum Index -> Effects, Amps & Gear, Pedal Building All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: